Superior Construction, Quality, and TechnologyThe Ultra-Plush Comfort Q8 features our advanced top cover with a winter side designed to sleep warmer for chilly winter months and a summer side with smart fabric that keeps you cooler during warmer seasons. The Ultra-Plush Comfort Q8 includes a layer of gel-infused visco-elastic foam, a layer of innovative evolution foam for increased comfort, and contouring above the dual air chambers. Below the air chambers is three inches of support that ensures the overall integrity of all bedding components and overall body support. The state-of-the-art control system measures pressure on the standard medical mm/Hg scale for 45 accurate settings from 5 to 50. The touch screen remote control or the Instant Comfort® app makes it simple to set individual comfort levels on each side of the bed so you and your partner can customize your sleep experience. Unique to Instant Comfort® beds is the zippered pillow-top covers that are completely removable making it easy to clean and easy to access the interchangeable comfort components. This is one our best beds that offers maximum comfort combined with the adjustable air-chamber technology for the ultimate sleep experience.
- Phase-Change Quilted Pillow Top (Top Cover A): Micro-capsule technology wicks away heat from the body.
- Fire Barrier: A high-performance fire retardance with no halogens or fiberglass.
- Bamboo Quilted Pillow Top (Top Cover B): Made from natural fibers and helps you sleep warmer.
- Gel-Infused Viscoelastic Foam: Memory-type foam relieves pressure and keeps you cool.
- Reversible Foam Comfort Layer: Increased support and contouring.
- Zippered Side Panel: Keeps comfort layers in place.
- Air Chambers: 24-gauge vulcanized rubber chambers (rated at 600 lbs.) are reinforced with anti-microbial cotton fibers
- Support Foam: Shock-absorbing foam layer helps limit bounce.
- Lock-Tight™ Foam Edge Support: Wrapped rails help prevent bowing and bulging on the side and offer a stable edge when sitting or sleeping.
- Zippered Bottom Cover: Large-tooth nylon zippers are self-sealing, jam-resistant, durable, and easy to open and close.
Total Height: 13 Inches
- Duvet-Style Phase Change/Bamboo Pillow Top with Reversible Zippered Panel
- Zippered Bottom Cover
- Vulcanized Rubber Chambers covered with an Anti-Microbial Treated Cotton
- Ventilated Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Foam (3.5/15)
- Convolute Foam Comfort Layer (1.8/28)
- Stretchable AirlayerTM Fabric Layer
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam Components*
- Digital Control System with Wired Remotes
- Reinforced Air Hoses
- 13” Total Mattress Height
- Reversible 4-Way Stretch Quilted Top Panel With Cooling Technology
- 4.5” “Duvet-Style” Center Panel with Breathable 3D Mesh
- 6” Air Chambers
- 2” Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Foam
- 2” Convoluted Foam Comfort Layer
- 1/4” AirlayerTM
- 6-1/2” x 3.5” Wrapped Side, Head and Foot Rails
- 1” Support Foam
Twin (38” x 75” x 13”) – Single Chamber Only
Full (54” x 75” x 13”) – Single Chamber Only
King (76” x 80” x 13”) – Dual Chambers Only
Twin XL (38” x 80” x 13”) – Single Chamber Only
Queen (60” x 80” x 13”) – Single or Dual Chambers available
Cal King (72” x 84” x 13”) – Dual Chambers Only
*Pre-assembled orders come in one box.
**Un-assembled mattresses come in 3 boxes:
Box 1 – 51”x17”x16” (18-25lbs.)
Box 2 & 3 – 40”x18”x17” (21-75lbs.)
Instant Comfort® is owned and operated by American National Manufacturing Inc. a medical device manufacturer that has been registered and in compliance with the FDA required GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) for the last 20 years. Every Instant Comfort® bed is thoroughly inspected and tested to meet our rigorous quality standards.
*All Instant Comfort® products contain certiﬁed ﬂexible polyurethane foams. Our foams are certiﬁed by CertiPUR-US®, a not-for-proﬁt certiﬁcation program for foam used in bedding products and upholstered furniture. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be conﬁdent that the ﬂexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.