Diamond Mattress Review
Quality at affordable prices.
Looking for a new Hybrid mattress? For an amazing price, Diamond Hybrid Mattress provides superior comfort and support to other brands in its similar price range. Diamond Mattress has three distinct collections that serve to various sleep demands, pricing points, and construction preferences, making it the perfect choice for anyone in need of a new mattress. One unique thing they do is produce all of the components of their mattresses in-house. This includes memory foam, fabrics, and their pocket coils.
Another thing that Diamond Mattress is known for is the high quality and environmentally friendly materials they use when making their mattresses. In this review we are going to go over the collections Diamond has to offer, what a Diamond mattress is made of as well as their features. Wether you are looking to get a hybrid mattress, or just want to change up the quality of your sleep, SleepCity is here to help you make the best decision possible.
Brief History Of The Diamond Mattress Company
Diamond is a 4th generation family owned, and operated company that has been in operation for over 75 years. Established back in 1946, in California, Diamond Mattress started from humble beginnings and have grown into the mattress superstar they are today. According to their website, they believe that “sleep has the power to change our lives” and that “It is the path to feeling more fulfilled and finding a deeper connection to the beauty of life.” Diamond Mattress has been, and still are committed to developing people-first innovation in order to improve lives and change people’s sleep habits.
What To Expect with a Diamond Mattress
- Plush – This firmness level is ideal for side and combo sleepers who want to relieve pressure on their shoulders and hips. The Plush comfort level appeals to those who like enhanced padding and a feeling of being “in” rather than on their mattress.
- Medium – This firmness level is suitable for all sleep positions, including back and stomach sleepers. Medium gives you the cushioning you want while also providing the support you need for proper spine alignment.
- Firm – The firm comfort option is best for back and stomach sleepers who still want some give and responsiveness from their mattress.
Bed Frame Compatibility
Diamond mattresses can be used with any bed frame as long as it is the right size for the mattress. They also make their own bed frames, but they aren’t very special, especially compared to other frames out on the market.
Almost all Diamond Mattresses have a distinctive coil system that is meant to reduce motion transfer while delivering targeted support. Because Diamond Mattress specializes in hybrid models, it’s safe to state that these mattresses are ideal for couples or individuals who toss and turn.
Almost every Diamond Mattress type has a foam-encased comfort edge to increase the amount of usable sleep surface. This also helps reduce motion transfer all the more. Diamond Mattress is a popular choice for edge support because of this system.
Diamond Beds - Their Mattress Collections
The Rally Collection
The Rally Collection, which is available in an all-foam or hybrid model, is designed to provide athletes with the support they require while sleeping. The CoolTouch sophisticated cover works in tandem with cooling foams to keep you cool. All this while layers of gel and high-density memory foam provide maximum comfort and support.
The GIFT Collection
This collection offers luxury at an amazing price point froms. Individually wrapped pocket coils in a unique technique give improved support and pressure relief, while copper-infused foam keeps you cool while sleeping.
The Dreamstage Collection
The Dreamstage line, which is only available through select retailers, has nested coils, programmable memory foam layers, and a variety of distinct designs. If you seek tailored comfort, the Dreamstage is for you.
Diamond Mattress Internal Breakdown
- Excellent price to quality ratio, you get more than what you’re paying for.
- Gel memory foam provides comfort by forming a contour around your body
- The interior section of the mattress has additional temperature regulation to aid the cooling process.
- An additional layer that increases the support of the middle section
- Unique hybrid design that offers a mix of support and comfort
- Some of their mattresses lose their structure over time, especially the memory foam models. While it delivers a really comfortable night’s sleep, it isn’t indestructible.
- Some of the models are too pricey
- Diamond only makes hybrid mattresses
Investing in a hybrid mattress is a can be a smart decision. When compared to other types of mattresses, such as memory foam, they do tend to be a bit more expensive. Diamond Mattress is an amazing alternative if you enjoy the cooling and comfortable feel of a hybrid mattress, and don’t want to break your bank. With multiple collections and comfort options to chose from Diamond has come out with some amazing mattresses. Here at SleepCity we have a wide selection of Diamond Mattresses to chose from. If you are interested in learning more about the Diamond Mattress SleepCity has to offer then please click here.